Why is this important?
Participation in collision sports at all levels is on the increase. Over time Athletes have become generally bigger, stronger and more
athletic, certainly at the elite level, resulting in high levels of energy dissipated during collisions. Predominantly most serious
injuries occur through trauma / collisions but there are also non-contact medical emergencies. If you are part of an Amateur or Elite club /
organisation it is vital to have qualified medical practitioners who are able to deal with medical emergencies - not only does it
provide the best care for your Athletes but also covers your club / organisation with respect to legal proceedings if a serious
incident was to occur.
What we offer?
- Audit of Medical Setups within clubs / organisations
- Initial Assessment and Management
- Basic Life Support
- Basic Life Support with Defibrillation
- Airway Management and Ventilation
- Breathing & Chest Trauma
- Circulation and Shock
- Head Injuries and Concussion
- Facial Injuries in Sport
- Spinal Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Trauma
- Wound Care & Suturing
- Medical Emergencies
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Gases
- Emergency Action Planning in Sports Immediate Care